As a candidate country to the European Union, Turkey develops and continuously improves its infrastructure and offers a rapidly growing market with a population of 76 million people. Within this context, various development programs have been initiated in Turkey to attract foreign investors. The social, economic and legal environment in Turkey which is becoming more aligned with the European standards provides an advantageous business environment for foreign companies.
Our services related to foreign investment are listed below.
- Establishment of Turkish limited companies (Ltd.) and incorporated companies (A.Ş.)
- Opening new offices and/or representative offices
- Joint ventures, acquisitions, and mergers
- Transactions related to the settlement of foreign personnel
- Decision-making within the legal personality
- Advising the shareholders and/or the Board of Directors
- Organizing General Assembly of Shareholders
- All types of share transactions, acquisitions, mergers and divisions
- Restructuring legal personalities